My Personal Narrative

My personal narrative is about my experience in Vancouver, British Columbia. I went biking in Stanley Park, and I related my experience to life, and what I learned from it. I am excited to see the finished product! I feel as I have a good, developing topic I can work with. On the other hand, I am struggling with wording my significance and my closing. I need to make my narrative flow a bit more, and I need to write more for the closing.

My classmates' input opened up my eyes to many things. They said the vivid detail was very nice. Some advice they had for me was to make it flow better; I agree with this because once I read it out loud it was a bit choppy in some places, so I will add transitions and more context. Overall, I am happy with my rough draft, I know it needs some work, but I have a good foundation to build off of!

Comments

Popular Posts