Destination: Southern California

During this thanksgiving break, my family and I went to San Diego, California. We don't have ay family there; actually, my best friend's family is from there, so they gave us tips on where to go, eat, etc. When we arrived, we stayed at the Marriott Marquis Hotel on the Marina. The hotel had a prime location: right in downtown San Diego, but also on the marina next to the seaside village and the USS Midway. The next day, my family and I went to the San Diego Zoo. Honestly, this was the best zoo I have ever went to. It was huge, had super cool animals, and an amazing facility. I also loved it because they helped many non-profit organizations that saved animals. Next. we were to the Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve. This reserve had many trails snd breath-taking views.

Next, we went to La Jolla. We ate at a restaurant by the sea for lunch, then we walked around a small area with cute shops and boutiques. Then we went down to the beach to look in the tide pools. Right when I walked into the water I saw a seal on the beach! It was so cute and very kind. Next, we went to "The Cave Store" and descended into a tunnel that led to an amazing cave. After this trip, I realized that California is an amazing place! I have never visited the Southern West coast before, and I am glad I finally got to! I was missing out all of these years!

Comments

Popular Posts