Describe what utopia looks like and why.

My utopia would be in a place that has cool weather. Around the high 50's and 60's, a cool breeze, and some sunshine. It would be a place with a nice city, amazing food, and shopping malls; it would also have a rural countryside as well with farms, horses, and cows. I would live in a very nice house on a huge plot of land. I would also own a barn with a few nice horses for jumping and trail rides. It would also be near my family so i can see them often. Finally, the place would be where everyone would get along and live a carefree life.

There is some reasoning behind my utopia. First, weather makes all the difference. I feel like perfect weather can put one in an amazing mood. Second, I love love love good food and shopping! That city aspect in my life plays a big role in my utopia just as the rural part does. I love horses, so I want a large plot of land where I can ride all the time. Maybe start teaching other kids my passion for horses and taking care of them. Last but not least, I just want everyone to get along. I cannot stand how people are always fighting about nonsense things around the world. For example, a color of someone's skin, what they look like, their culture, political views, etc. I feel as everyone should respect everyone's views, culture, and looks. The world would be such a better place with everyone getting along.

Comments

Popular Posts