Improvement as a Student

In the fall semester, I was very overwhelmed because the high school work load was very different from middle school. Also I was nervous because I was taking challenging classes like AP World History, Honors Biology, and Honors Pre Calculus. I wasn't used to taking hard classes, so I had trouble with time management, grades, extracurricular activities, and getting enough sleep. I did get all A's first semester, but it was definitely a struggle. 

Now, in the spring semester, I have learned how to manage my time better. I now know what each class is like and how the teacher teaches. I feel as I will do better this semester because of this. My goals for this semester are to get all A's, A's on my exams, do well on my research paper, and get a 4 on my AP exam. I know it will be hard, but I will be determined to finished the year strong. 

Comments

Popular Posts