Research Update

My research paper experience has been mostly positive so far. I really enjoy how we get to choose a topic and make it interesting for the students as well. Finding all of the sources was very interesting but challenging. I loved looking at all of the unique sources including pictures, obituaries, encyclopedias, and more. It helped me learn about women spies and how they benefited the allies. 

 A difficult aspect of this research paper would be picking a research question. I had to think about THE perfect question. Not too specific, general, long, short, etc. Also, finding primary sources were a challenge. My topic is not too specific, but there isn't many primary documents on specifically, women spies in World War II. Something else that was difficult for me was the annotated bibliography. Writing annotations showed me that some of my sources weren't relevant to my topic; therefore, I had to search for better ones. 

Comments

Popular Posts