Free Post: Music

I believe music is the key to happiness. I mean obviously other things are good for happiness, but music is essential for one. Music appeals to all 5 senses: It makes you visualize the song and the lyrics, the lyrics may describe distinct smells or tastes, the music makes you hear beautiful chords, and music makes you feel many things. Whether you like rock, classical, jazz, pop, or rap, music can speak to anyone,

I listen to music while I do homework; I know its scientific ally proven to not help you, but I do it anyway. music helps me get into the zone, especially when its a good song. I'm listening to music right now! I also listen to it whenever I'm stressed. it helps me wind down and clear my mind. It transports me to another world. It also helps that I can memorize lyrics really fast. I mean, I listen to it one time and its stuck in my head! if I could only memorize the AP World History curriculum like that...OK back on topic! I also listen to music when I workout! Usually upbeat music because it gets me pumped for my run, ride, etc. I hope this blog inspired you to listen to music more and REALLY LISTEN to the story or message the artist is trying to convey to you; even if the song has no words... :)

Comments

  1. I do the same thing! And maybe it's because I'm a theatre nerd, but I love to sing (and write) music to tell stories. I'm sitting in Evangeline rehearsal right now listening to Angelina Leo singing There Are Days, and it is both relaxing and empowering. I guess it may depend on what music it is, but I find stories in music some of the most meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts