LAUNCH Day!


LAUNCH Day was probably the best school experience I've have! I loved listening to all of the interesting thesis presentations! One of the ones I enjoyed the most was Mary Caroline's because of the humor, the engaging powerpoint, and her overall "vibe."

First all, she had a very interesting topic that we could all relate to; don't normalize your stress. I found that I struggle with stress at times, so I was interested in hearing her thesis. When she started, she started with a fun little flashback about her in a classroom feeling like no one could stop her. This got my attention and I was ready to hear the rest. Next, she made her presentation very easy to follow; some the other presentations were hard to follow. She also included very helpful visual aids on her powerpoint. Towards the end of her presentation, her powerpoint closed. She didn't even notice! and when she did, all she said was "whoops" and moved on. If I was in her position I would have been freaked out and frozen! But she handled it so well.


Honestly, I loved all of the presentations, even though they were all so different and unique. One thing I really enjoyed was how some of the presentations had hashtags at the end, and I think that summed up each presentation very well. I can't wait until I get into thesis and present mine!

Comments

Popular Posts