oh rain, why did you go?

i walked on the treacherous path on the mountain.
once again the moose cross my tracks; they mosey off before i can get my
camera.
i don't care.
i only
capture
pictures of the
moments
that matter to me.
my mother walks beside me,
mumbling
words i don't understand.
just like the
mumbling
creek beside us calling in
agony.
that doesn't
matter.

i see a rainbow behind the mist; it's faint
colors
shine through me.
the sun laughs at me;
oh how i love the
rain.
oh
rain.
come back.
why did you go away?

techniques used: consonance, enjambment, and personification.

Comments

  1. I like the choice of words you used. I also liked the topic you wrote about. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the vivid details you used in your poem. Your techniques used in your poem were great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts